Monday, April 6, 2015

Sheba, My Feisty Mama Cat


You just gotta love her.  If there ever was a cat with a personality that truly defines what being feisty is all about, it would have to be Sheba.  She, like the rest of my cats, were rescue cats.  I had found her in my backyard, noticeably pregnant and about to give birth to her litter of baby kittens at any moment.  It wasn't hard for me to grow attached to this adorable, yet feisty expectant mama cat.  A few weeks from when I first saw her, she gave birth to three more beautiful kittens, Shamrock, Jolie and Rainbow.  And I've kept them all.  Unfortunately, Rainbow is no longer with us.  After having her for a year, she was taken to cat heaven when she came down with a heart disorder unexpectedly.  I miss her so very much.  She took after her mother quite a bit and was just as feisty, adorable and lovable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment